Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 6, 2008

Whats happening with the 'Golden Vlazny's'

Hey everyone! I'm sorry that I'm such a slacker and I haven't updated our blog in almost a month. Well I keep hoping that Greg who is an English major and one who loves to write would come on here more often and share what is going on with us.

My pregnancy is going well. No complications yet. I just cant eat anything spicy or I start cramping all night long. Not a fun experience. I should have learned that one with Caden. We still have a little less than a month before we find out if we are having a boy or a girl. I do hope that it is a girl. This pregnancy is way different than the first and I have been sick a lot longer than I was with Caden. Every day still I feel like about to run to the bathroom puking my guts out. I guess the morning sickness is going to stay with me for awhile. Greg's doing a great job taking care of us. I don't know how I would do it with out him.

Caden is getting much bigger. Always wanting to do things for himself. If we try to help he gives up and starts to throw a fit. Daycare is saying that he is really sensitive. I guess he takes after his momma. Caden is getting to the stage of loving to be outside. He takes off down the driveway when we get home in the evening and we chase after him and catch him before he gets to the street. He thinks its a big game that we are trying to get him before he gets there. One day he will understand that its too dangerous. Caden got to help Daddy out in the yard raking leaves and we even tried to get him to use his own lawn mower but the real thing is so much better. I held him while Greg was mowing and then he insisted that I put him down when he was done.


Daddy's big helper


Before pictures - I hope you can see the curls


This past week we finally cut his hair. Caden had a ton of curls in the back that were so cute and I didn't want to cut them off. In my mind I was thinking that if I did that would mean that he isn't that little anymore. After so many days going by with us picking Caden up from daycare and his hair being in his face or food stuck in it we decided to go for it. We think that he looks very mature for his age now. He is going up to fast!
Remember its not going to be perfect. Every time I would get close to him he would look at me like what are you doing and why are you pulling at my hair. If he moved his head then pieces of his hair got cut shorter. We still think it looks good and it beats paying a ton for a haircut.





After pictures - He doesn't like to sit still for pictures


Its getting extremely hot here. I thought that we could get away with not having a small pool for Caden this summer, I was wrong. Yesterday I went out and bought a little pool for Caden for really cheap and I kept thinking to myself I cant wait to get in. Caden Loves water. He would stay in the tub all day long if we let him. So now he can enjoy it outside. I have a feeling this is what Caden and Greg are going to do all summer long. Sorry honey 'NO DIVING' unless you want to hurt yourself. Along with our kiddie pool purchase we got a great table and chairs for deck outside for really cheap. I think we are ready for all the summer heat that is already here. For our family out of state its supposed to be in the 90's and only get hotter I imagine. Its nothing like Utah 90 either. Humidity plays a big part in the heat here making it worse than it sounds.



Here are a bunch of cute pictures that I have been dying to share hope you enjoy!


Caden and Autumn on his new couch. Its like a love seat. Caden loves his couch and has no problem sleeping there anytime.



Our little hommie!







Eating a banana his favorite!



Caden loves playing with the blinds and also likes to look outside

Daddy is my best friend we do everything together!

7 comments:

The Nixons said...

ohhh he's growing up so fast! I loved Caden's little curls.... Hopefully you get feeling better soon, morning sickness is the pits! Have you picked out any names yet?

andrea said...

The haircut looks great. Good job, Brisa!

And that last picture is priceless. Love it.

Heidi said...

You did great with the haircut! He looks great. I love all the picts!

shelley said...

love the baby pool. i keep my feet in it the whole time shaelyn's out there swimming. and i think his haircut looks great too. you did a good job. and it does make him look older (happy/sad at the same time... :)

Natalie said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy! I love the hair cute photos. Too cute! And I hope you are feeling better soon Brisa!

steph said...

Hey guys. I can't wait to find out what the baby is going to be. I know you want a gil but
Bryson of course would be stoked for another boy. Our pool should be finished being built any day now so you should all come down for a swim!! Talk to you later!!

Anonymous said...

You did do a great job with the haircut. I remember how hard it was to cut Nathan's beautiful curls when he was about Caden's age...it just got to us when people thought he was a girl. Funny what things motivate us, huh? Hope you are starting to feel better, sweetie. Looking forward to taking you guys out for Greg's b'day.