Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Party Caden Style


Well This year has totally flown by. We celebrated Caden's 1st Birthday today with all of his cousins here in NC. The boys are far out-numbered 5-2. So Caden and Bryson spend as much time together as possible.


Brisa did a great job making Caden's Elmo Cake!








We made Caden his own smaller cake to let him dig into it. He was even nice enough to share with his daddy!
Caden got some cool sports shirts, A big Elmo and Elmo couch, books and awesome toys. His cousins wanted to play with them too.
















Caden even had a bigger surprise for everyone.

Thats right Caden is going to be a big brother!

15 comments:

shelley said...

that's one way to make sure people read all the way through your entire post. :) congrats congrats. erika will be very excited to have another one so close to her little girl's age!

Krystal said...

Congrats, Thats great your family is getting bigger!!! I hope you had a great mothers day.

The "D" Family said...

Congrats!!! That is great! Brisa you did an excellent job on the cake! Geez, you could open a bakery!

Erika said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am way too excited right now. I can't even focus at work at this moment. I thought I had your phone number in my phone, but I don't. I was really close to asking you about being preggo 2 Sunday's ago when we sat together at church, but I stopped myself. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Did I say that I was excited? :) Congrats guys!

Natalie said...

YAY! Congratulations! That is so exciting! And awesome Elmo cake. Can I order one for my birthday?

jax from the harmon squad said...

Congratulations!!! Yay!! I think everyone in our ward should get pregnant so I can hold their babies and not have another one of my own. (Can you tell I'm getting baby hungry? Not good.)

Heidi said...

Brisa you did such a good job on the cake! I am so proud of you! And Congrats on the pregnancy!

andrea said...

Congrats, you guys! That's awesome. I'm so happy for you!

How fun for Caden to have all his cousins around to celebrate with him. We really miss out on that.

And, yea, I agree. Your cake rocked!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Caden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Congratulations on the pregnancy!!! How exciting!!!

We are going to have to get together soon!!~

Anonymous said...

It was a great day for the g'parents, too! It was great to be with all the "lukewarm" cousins, and adding to the total!

Megan said...

Congrats!!

Carrie said...

We were so sad that we had to miss Caden's birthday party. He will have to get his present when you guys come to visit this summer. We can't wait to see you!! We love you guys!
~Carrie

Katherine said...

I am tagging you! Check out my blog!

The Yost Clan said...

Congrats! That's crazy! Finally one of my girls is catching up. Happy b-day Caden.

The Normal Mormon Husband said...

Nice Elmo cake, Brisa! I never knew you had the skills. If the Lakers win the title this year, can you make me a Kobe Bryant face birthday cake? Mmmmmm....MVP-a-licious....

-Andrew