Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 8, 2008

What is His Next Adventure?

Caden has many accomplishment in his little life that are amazing. As we think back on them we are amazed at how much he learns and how intelligent he is, always wanting to be bigger then he looks.


His newest accomplishment is going up the stairs. If you have been to our house you would know how steep they are. Well he has always wanted to go up them and he has finally acheived his goal. He has climbed the highest mountain so far in his little life.



As Caden begins his climb up, you can hear him anxiously panting as he makes his way to the top. He stops every few steps and checks to see how much further he needs to go. Since he is so into his Daddy right now, I make Greg wait on the top and cheer Caden on. As you can imagine Caden loves it and laughs and squeals all the way up.


We are just glad that he hasn't tried to go down the stairs. That will take some learning. He still thinks he can just take steps in mid air if we let him.



We are so proud of Caden!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

HE sure has gotten big!! It is amazing how fast they learn to do things. BTW it was good to see you last weekend!

Natalie said...

I wish I could get excited about going up and down the stairs like Caden does. But I am usually panting too!

Carrie said...

Wow! I swear that Caden gets cuter every time that I see him!

p.s. I can't get up the stairs without panting either, Natalie. : )

~Carrie

The Yost Clan said...

Caden is a cutie pie. He is getting really big. WE are doing great and the gang is growing big. WEll you nee to email me k.