Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

How long have you been together? about 2 1/2 years
How long did you date? uh....not too sure on the exact lenght of "dating"
How old is he? 24
Who eats more? GREG but some days we eat the same
Who said I love you first? probably greg
Who is taller? Have any of you seen me? Then you know who is taller
Who sings better? According to 'Singstar' Greg is the better singer
Who is smarter? Greg by far, he's the college graduate
Who does the laundry? I do most but greg folds
Who does the dishes? Greg does, but sometime not fast enough for my liking so I take over
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I mostly do. depending on the room. I like to be the closest to the door. (to run away from Greg)
Who pays the bills? I do
Who mows the lawn? Greg can, but i'm not afraid to do it. Although we have a pretty steep hill in the backyard
Who cooks dinner? Greg pretends he can cook. I'm good at the box meals!
Who drives when you are together? Greg does mainly, but he makes me somtimes
Who is more stubborn? That would be me for sure, although Greg has his moments
Who kissed who first? It was probably more mututal that anything.
Who asked who out? Greg took the initiative on that one
Who proposed? Greg did, with a twisty tie and a ticket
Who is more sensitive? I am for most of the time, but as i'm typing this, Caden wins hands down.
Who has more siblings? Even, we both are 1 of 5.
Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants to work, but Sundays are a different story.

I tag Julie Nixon and anyone else who wants to do this.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that singstar played into your decision of who is a better singer. I need to play that game!

andrea said...

I think we need some details about the twist tie and the ticket proposal. Inquiring minds want to know!

Katherine said...

Brisa, mine is on this site.
http://tonopahgrads.blogspot.com/

The Nixons said...

Someday soon I will get to my tag....sorry I havent done it yet. I love reading your blog!
-Julie

Anonymous said...

I get to learn something new everyday! I agree with andrea, please tell us about the twist tie thing... I think I know about the ticket...that's when we got to meet you!