So here is a quick list of some of my favorite things at the moment...and in no particular order.
1. When Greg cooks for me. He is still in his experimenting phase but I still like it a lot
2. When Caden Stares at me and then we make eye contact and he gives me a big smile. And everyday that we get to play together!
3. Food, Food and more Food! Did I tell you I love to eat!
4. The Snow! I like the real snow that North Carolina gets. Today was the best morning ever, I enjoyed looking out the window seeing lots of snow blanketing my neighborhood. I know most of you may be thinking that I hate cold weather. Yes I do but this is something rare and it reminds me of Utah.
5. I agree with Heidi DVR is the best. When Im home I get to watch what I want when I want.
6. The WII! Greg and I never have to go out to go bowling, golifing and playing tennis. Its a way that we get to spend time together at home and still have a blast. We also love to have family & friends over to play. Especially to box everyone. I'm the reining champ in my house!
7. My House! There is nothing like coming home and relaxing (in what ever I want to wear). A place were we get to spend time with each other and watch each other grow.
8. Shoes! I love having new shoes. They have to match the outfit. Even though sometime mine never do. I at least try.
9.Root Beer Floats! I have been on this kick for awhile where I just need to have one.
10. Mmmm Chocolate! Again I agree with Heidi, Every now and then Chocolate fills in the void for the day.
So there you go...just a few random things I love. Now it's your turn...


3 comments:
Food and the dvr are two of my favorite things...which means that I am probably going to get really fat soon. Ha ha ha. I also love cooking, running, playing sports, listening to music, dancing around the house and tap dancing, reading, and blogging!
Love your list!
I too love our wii- and I am the champ of boxing in my family. Do you do the training where you punch as many of the bags as you can? If you do- what's your highest score?
Post a Comment