Here are our family pictures. I love pictures (if you cant tell already). I had a hard time choosing. We needed to get Brielle's three months pictures and our new family pictures of the four of us. The kids did great. We thought it would be a disaster like it was the last time we were there with just Caden. Caden is understanding what to do around the camera so now he sits pretty still.
Enjoy!










9 comments:
Those are some adorable pictures, Brisa! I LOVE your haircut!! PS: You don't look at all like you've had two kids. =)
Sooooo cute! And I like your hair cut.
THese are wonderful! Can't wait to get our copies to add to the mantle. THe kids look great, growing so fast, and you two look pretty good, too. Thanx for sharing themwith us all!
Oooh....I love them. It's good to see you doing well. Do you get to sleep through the night? I would do almost anything for more than an hour of sleep at a time.
What a cute little family. That little Brielle is looking cuter every time i see her, and Kaden is getting bigger.
Adorable! I love Brielle's little red dress too. What a good looking family!
Cute!What a great fam!
cute family. caden did a good job! you all look great!
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Keith says I'm 10,000 + days old - doesn't that sound so much older?
Hope your having a great day!
Post a Comment