

Brielle is a month old now! Wow time sure has flown by. Brielle has changed so much before our eyes. When she first arrived we looked at clothes that were 0-3 months and thought they looked so big and wouldn't fit her for awhile. Now she is in them. At her one month doctor appointmnet she weighted 8lbs 6oz(25th percentile) length is 22in(75th percentile) I dont remember what her head was only that it is in the 10th percentile. She will be our basketball player, she is already long and skinny. Here are a few things about Brielle.
1. She sleeps well at night. Only waking one to two times only to eat.2. Doesn't sleep so well during the day. You would think she would be used to Caden and how loud he can be, but it's just the opposite. She likes it quiet. That's odd for Greg and I, we are never quiet.
3. Has gained almost two pounds since birth. She eats well! 4. Loves to be held. She knows when we move her. Which is hard with Caden since he still needs lots of attention.
5. Enjoys being in her swing for about a half hour, after that you better get her out!
6. Brielle is a very gassy baby. Just like her brother!
Brielle has been so much fun, we see her developing her own little personality.


1. She sleeps well at night. Only waking one to two times only to eat.2. Doesn't sleep so well during the day. You would think she would be used to Caden and how loud he can be, but it's just the opposite. She likes it quiet. That's odd for Greg and I, we are never quiet.
3. Has gained almost two pounds since birth. She eats well! 4. Loves to be held. She knows when we move her. Which is hard with Caden since he still needs lots of attention.
5. Enjoys being in her swing for about a half hour, after that you better get her out!
6. Brielle is a very gassy baby. Just like her brother!
Brielle has been so much fun, we see her developing her own little personality.
He is a big handful. He loves his little sister too much. Which is a good thing except we can't put her anywhere or he will try to sit on her (he wants to be really close). He likes to stick his feet in her face, point at her facial features like poking her in the eyes or on the nose. Caden has learned a little to much about the DVD player and DVDs. He opens the cases and puts them in the DVD player. Then we come after him and he runs away like its a fun game for him. He is learning new words everyday. We ask him to say Temple and he runs to the picture in our front room and says Temple. He loves the Christmas tree and the lights on it. We have a sad tree this year we only put ornaments from the top of the tree to about half way down so that he can't reach. If we didn't all of the Ornaments would be broken and we would find them somewhere else in the house.
How is Mom doing?
Very exhausted. My sleep schedule is so off. When everyone is in bed I'm not tired and I stay up. Not good for the morning time when Greg goes to work because I want to stay sleeping. There have been a few mornings where I couldn't even open my eyes before I would be passed out. I wake to find Caden making a big mess or he's waking me to get something for him or he is trying to play with Brielle. I'm not wanting time to go too fast. I can't believe it’s been four weeks. I feel like I haven't accomplished anything in that time. I had a few projects in mind that I wanted to do but the only thing I have time for is cleaning the house on an almost daily basis. I'm a huge clean freak. I think I scared Greg, but hey I think he is use to it by now. One project that I have done is clean Caden’s room . I went through his clothes that don't fit him anymore. So I have done one thing on my list. I enjoy the time I get to leave the house. We did our grocery shopping last night and I became a little too excited.




Very exhausted. My sleep schedule is so off. When everyone is in bed I'm not tired and I stay up. Not good for the morning time when Greg goes to work because I want to stay sleeping. There have been a few mornings where I couldn't even open my eyes before I would be passed out. I wake to find Caden making a big mess or he's waking me to get something for him or he is trying to play with Brielle. I'm not wanting time to go too fast. I can't believe it’s been four weeks. I feel like I haven't accomplished anything in that time. I had a few projects in mind that I wanted to do but the only thing I have time for is cleaning the house on an almost daily basis. I'm a huge clean freak. I think I scared Greg, but hey I think he is use to it by now. One project that I have done is clean Caden’s room . I went through his clothes that don't fit him anymore. So I have done one thing on my list. I enjoy the time I get to leave the house. We did our grocery shopping last night and I became a little too excited.




1 comment:
Wow! Has she grown, and I see Caden is trying to make sure he tries all her "stuff"! So cute! Enjoy them while you can, I know Jan. will come way to fast for you, sweetie! Sorry. Hope you guys have a wonderful anniversary today, and get a chance to be alone for at least a few minutes! (I know how hard that can be, but if things work out and you let us come next week sometime, we can watch the kids so you two can sneak away for an hour or so, if you'd like) Let us know...ily
Post a Comment