Happy 3rd Anniversary Greg!I can't believe its been three years already. It seems like just yesterday we met in Colorado and we both couldn't stand one another. Here we are three years into Eternity together and we have done so much together. From the beginning you have always been an example to me. One of the first times was at a Stake Conference in Manassa and I glanced over at you marking something in your scriptures and noticing how well used your scriptures were, then hearing you use them while you taught others the gospel. It showed me how much you loved the scriptures and wanted to get the most out of them. That's how it is in our marriage, everyday I see how much you love me and are willing to do anything to make me happy. Not only do I see it but others see it too. I am so proud of who you are, you have done so much to get where you are today. Even though I complained about you being on the basketball team I have seen how much dedication it takes and you gave it your all while still having a nagging wife who was pregnant. I'm sorry that you didn't get to walk across the stage on your graduation day but that is also the day my dream came true for you to be a dad! Thank you for your desire to teach others whether it's in church or at school. You have a gift for teaching, don't ever think about giving up.
It may only be three year and two beautiful kids later but I love you and can't wait for what this next year will bring us.
We will have a lot of happy days
We will have a lot of happy days
Then there will be days when we want to give each other these looks
Can you believe these two are OUR children!
I LOVE YOU!




6 comments:
And may you always feel the way you do today! It just gets better, promise! Look at us, almost 35 years later and still going strong. Congrats to both of you, we love you all!
Happy anniversary!
I know how you feel about not liking the person you married when your first meet....did you know that Ben told me I needed to get spayed when I first met him? But now my world is incomplete without him. Love you guys! The kids are sooo cute! - Katie Schonewald
Happy Anniversary. Must be crazy trying to have an anniversary and Christmas at the same time. (And expensive--we realized too late how crazy it was to have my birthday, Christmas, and our anniversary (Jan. 6th) all in the same paycheck.)
looking forward to many more years of marriage and friendship with you guys. Fingers crossed for the streak to continue in a few years.
Caden and Mia 2029 ;-)
I love looking at these anniversary pictures! Congrats!
Post a Comment