Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

4 Things...

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He loves me so much
2. He is very patient with me
3. He cooks me food. He knows I don't like to
4. He is a amazing father

Four jobs I've had:
1. Commission Accounting Specialist
2. Bank Teller
3. Tax Preparer
4. Clerical/Data Entry

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Pride and Prejudice all day any day
2. Monster-in-Law
3. Anastasia
4. Any Batman movie

Four TV shows I watch:
1. CSI
2. The Bill Engvall Show
3. Dirty Jobs
4. Jon & Kate plus 8

Four places I have been
1. Hawaii
2. Spain
3. New York City
4. Mexico

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Grandma
2. Mom
3. Delaine
4. Kathy - work

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Steak
2. Roast
3. Potatoes
4. Taco's

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Australia
2. Czech Republic
3. Slovakia
4. France

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Having my little girl
2. Visiting with my Family
3. Thanksgiving time
4. Caden meeting his little sister

Four people I tag:
1. Katherine
2. Julie
3. Ashley A.
4. Erika

7 comments:

andrea said...

It sounds like you've done some traveling, girl. That's awesome. I dream of going to both Australia and New Zealand someday.

Ashley said...

Ok...I'm getting on my post right now!~

Natalie said...

Which version of Pride and Prejudice could you watch all day any day? The newest one with Kiera Knightly? Cause I do love that one!

Vlazny's said...

I can watch any version. I have been hooked on it since I was little.

Katie and Ben said...

Thank you for the sweet comments. I had no idea that you had a similar experience. How is your pregnancy doing so far? do you guys already have a name figured out?

Anonymous said...

Guess your wonderful husband's family isn't a big thing to see, huh? ;-) We think you're pretty special, too, ya know!
Let's hope our big Thanksgiving plans don't interrupt our granddaughter's arrival! ha ha!

Carrie said...

We miss you guys! I love the PBS version of Pride and Prejudice. : ) Post some pictures of yourself pregnant. I bet you are so cute!!!
Love ya,
Carrie
ps.Where are you registered?