Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our Little Hero

I came home from work one day to find Caden running around the driveway and he was wearing this really cute Batman outfit. When ever we see one at the store we pass it up because its so expensive, but not this time. Greg found it on the clearance rack and knew he couldnt pass it up any more. Doesnt he look so handsome. We didnt get great shots of him in it. Everytime we pull out the camera he runs away.
And he's off!

Making sure he is on stable ground

Then he begins his flight

Off to rescue of someone or something in need

Checkin out the damage done to Vlazny town!

Every Super Hero has a car to get them around

(Mommy still has to help with the Batmobile)

9 comments:

Erika said...

That is too cute! We love it!!!

carrie said...

he looks so happy to be batman! very cute!

Natalie said...

So funny! Love his new outfit. He looks like such a little man!

Ashley said...

I LOVE the Batman outfit. You can definitely tell he thinks he has super powers when he wears it!!~

jax from the harmon squad said...

He is too cute!!

steph said...

Why so serious? Caden looks cute! Did you see the movie yet? Man the Joker was creepy. It was really good

benjiman miles said...

definitely the coolest PJs i've ever seen.

Curtis said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is and I hope we get to see you all before tooo much longer!

The Yost Clan said...

na na na na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAN!!! To Cute we need a profile picture of Brisa.

Ps. I tag you for the 4 things from my blog. YOu need to post it on your blog so everyone can see. yostiesclan.blogspot.com