Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

Caden's First Easter

The Vlazny side of the family got together at Bicentennial Park here in Greensboro and had a Easter egg hunt. Caden was a little shy at seeing everyone since he has now hit the "Everyone is a Stranger" Stage. He warmed up just enough to have fun.

Caden was ready to get started. Since he is not old enough to understand exactly what to do, he watched the big kids go! Greg walked him to the eggs and once the egg was in his sight he grabbed for it. Now he is showing mommy and daddy what he found. He loved the sound of it rattling and smiled with so much joy at what he found, he definitely didn't know what was inside and we sure didn't want him to have what was in there. Now he sits and enjoys it. I opened one that had jelly beans in it and gave him one. He sure didn't like the taste of it (It was a black jelly bean-Nobody likes the black jelly beans!)but that didn't matter to him it was food. He made a big mess.
Caden was in awe at his only boy cousin Bryson. Caden is around the girl cousins most of the time and so when he actually gets the chance to see Bryson he just likes to stare at him. Aren't they the cutest boys ever!
Since all seven of the cousin were together we tried to take a picture of them all. If you have little ones you know they can't sit still for long. Caden didn't want to leave Greg's side, Autumn was interested in what Amor had and Amor doesn't like to sit still in any pictures with the gang. Here is the best shot that we got.
Autumn, Greg, Caden, Natalie, Bryson, Emily, Madison, and Amor

As you can see Caden just wants the candy. He is going through Autumn's Easter basket since she is not looking (Get candy get candy get candy). What a cute bunch. The older kids are so good at taking pictures. We love every chance we get to see our family. Especially when we get all the kids together.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

It was a fun time. I'm glad we all got together!

jax from the harmon squad said...

I can't wait for Max to have cousins! Unfortunately, it's going to be awhile...

Natalie said...

That is so great that Caden has so many cousins to play with! Growing up I only had two cousins and there were great, but I always wished I had more! Glad you guys had a fun Easter.

The Yost Clan said...

Such a cutie. I love his hair. How are you? I miss you!

Anonymous said...

It was great fun that day. We do have the cutest grandchildren around... and our 9 "kids" are pretty special, too! Hope we can make these events happen more often.

Katie and Ben said...

The baby I am holding is my brother's last one! I feel like Jamison was just born. Looks like your Easter was just as entertaining as ours. Caden is a adorable!

Krystal said...

Brisa, Your family is so cute, how you been? You look like your doing great.

Love Krystal (Sister Alvey)

steph said...

hey guys, thanks for helping me out with pictures that day. Of course I found my camera in the car later that day. I'm glad you guys could make it. I did this every year with my cousins growing up and LOVED it. I though it would be fun to make it a tradition with all of our kids!!! see ya soon, steph