Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Date Night "Just the two of us"

Greg and I finally had a night for the two of us. For Valentines I got Greg tickets to go see the Harlem Globetrotters. We had waited so long to go see them. Friday night was it. We both had a little bit of time with Caden before we left and then sent him off to the babysitter. We were trying to go out for a nice dinner. You can never do that with a child. It took forever to get Caden ready. It's like he knew that we were going to be leaving him. He never sits still when we try to change his diaper or clothes. (I know your all thinking that he is so little what could take so long) I always double (Greg says Triple) check myself over and over to make sure I got everything he will need.

After we finally made it out and were able to drop off Caden, we ate our fancy dinner (Taco Bell) in the car, and yes in the parking lot of the arena. Oh so romantic! We got in the arena and walked down to our seats and got comfy. We had floor seats just about mid-court, they were great.

The game/show was totally a family event. It was great and it made us excited for when Caden is a little older to enjoy the show more. All in all we had a great time and we highly recommend the Globe Trotters for anyone to go see and enjoy.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay. Sounds like you guys had a great time. And Taco Bell in the car is always fun, until you come back later, and the car still smells like tacos.

Vlazny's said...

Natalie thats exactly what it was like when we got back into the car.

Ashley said...

I saw them when I was really young and it was so much fun!!! I'm glad you guys had a fun night!~

Heidi said...

YEA for date night!!

Delaine said...

Whitney and I went and saw a Harlem Globe Trotter's game about February 2006. We had a great time and laughed. It was fun, she got a souvenir basketball with some autographs on it and we got autographs on our tickets into the event. So I'm sure Greg would be jealous...Delaine