Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Taking after his Uncle...

Caden and Cookie Monster!

Growing up my brother had his own Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. Only his looked well loved on then Cadens looks right now. Justin if you have a picture with your Cookie Monster please send it so we can show Caden and add it to this post!

4 comments:

Justin Nixon said...

That's pretty funny. I loved my cookie monster. That was a long time ago, i have no idea if i have a pic with it or not, and if i did it is somewhere in moms storage.. digital cameras weren't around back then unfortunately.
But im glad Caden is loving his little monster.. I think my cookie monster doll could possible still be around in some storage box.
Now just don't let him find his way to the cookie jar

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Don't you just want to snuggle on your kids all day? Can you believe that Ben and I have been married 4 years! Seems like only yeasterday we were in La Jara. - Katie

Anonymous said...

we has a Cookie Monster, too...somehow when Greg was playing with him, he lost an eye, but that's ok as Amor still loves him!

Natalie said...

I was an elmo girl myself. How cute is it that he has a little friend though?