Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our Sweet Girl...

Brielle is getting to be such a fun baby. For the past couple of weeks we have been getting Brielle to smile for us but its been so hard to get it on camera. So of course I so missed this one but Greg captured it for me. I hope you all enjoy our cute smiley and wide eyed little girl.

7 comments:

The Nixons said...

She is such a sweetie, I hope that we get to see her soon. We are trying to find a time to get out there and visit. Brandon schedule is so lame with usually only 2 day breaks and they are normally in the middle of the week so it's hard. But we plan to get out there really soon. Hope you guys are doing great!

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like you guys! I just want to snuggle her up in my arms! Katie S.

Anonymous said...

What a doll baby! She must have been thinking about her Big Mama!

Katherine said...

Jadyn said she was cute!

Natalie said...

What a beautiful baby girl!

jax from the harmon squad said...

I want to hold that cutie again so bad! Especially now that she's smiling (not that she'd smile at me). So if you need an extra pair of arms in YW, mine are free...

steph said...

CUUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!