Caden has been sleeping in his big boy bed for the past two months now and he loves it. He doesn't scream at us anymore when we put him to sleep and when he wakes up in the morning or from naps he's happy as can be. For awhile we have been deciding what to do on his side of the room. We had to get bedding that match the ideas and the color scheme in our head. We have always wanted the colors to be red and blue but didnt know how. My mom made the decision a little easier, she got Caden Spider Man sheets for Christmas. He doesnt know much about Spider Man since Greg's favorite superhero is Batman but it's never too early to know about SUPERHERO'S. In the words of Jerry Sinfield "Its not just a fantasy, these are options". We haven't fully finished his side of the room. Right now he is going to be sharing with his little sister until he is too old share his room with a girl.

Caden is so excited about his new sheets!
He wanted his sister to join his excitement
He wanted his sister to join his excitement
She is so happy for him because that meant that she finally has her own bed as well.

Caden wanted to share all of his blankets with her and insisted we put them in the crib.
For Brielle we had already picked out her bedding. After having all brothers I had to make sure there was some kind of pink in hers. Its all about the pink with her. I'm sure by the time the next girl comes (I hope I will have more than one) we won't care for pink anymore.
To go with Brielle's bedding I have made her a brown and pink pillow and two blankets.
The picture above the crib is a painting that a member on my mission made for me. I have always said once I have a daughter it would go above her crib and or bed. I love it and I hope Brielle will love it to.
My baby girl is getting so big!


9 comments:
This reminds me of how I had that Alabama Crimson Tide comforter growing up. Awesome!
Aww. I love her crib so cute and fun!
My brother had ghostbuster sheets growing up and I was always jealous (I think I had tweety or something). I think Brielle is jealous of her brother's sheets too:)
Cute! You are so stylish.
We just got bunk beds for the girls. Kurt made them for us. They love it, and for now, it's their favorite toy.
which area did you get the painting? That picture looks thought out. One crazy lady in La Jara gave me a random painting once. - Katie
they look so cute !
Those sheets would work awesome in Bryson's room too. You know who to call when your ready to paint!
By the way, Brielle's bedding is ADORABLE!
Too bad Caden doesn't like his little sister much, lol! Lucky you , they are sweet kids and you have done a great job with their room, and a nice job on the stuff for her crib. I hope her "bobbie" doesn't clash too much with the pink and brown yu made!
I'm so glad that you left your blog address. It's fun to see you as a wife and mom.
We'll have to try to get a good picture of dad with piggy - then your husband will understand!
Post a Comment