Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Package has Arrived!

We had a scheduled C-Section for Wednesday morning, but apparently our baby girl didn't feel like waiting until then. To make a long story short, we ended up in the hospital before lunch time on Monday morning, and our princess joined us at 1:06. Brielle Annette was 6 lbs 15 oz, and 19 1/2 inches long. She was very alert and curious from the moment she got here. Here are some of our favorite pictures from the hospital and her first days at home.

She stayed in this position in the nursery for the majority of the time


Until of course she realized how comfy it was to have her leg propped up.
It's hard work being a baby
Resting up for the drive home
Caden frequently asks to hold Brielle. He has already shown a tremendous amount of love and excitement for his baby sister. We are so proud of him already.
"I'll always be watching out for you"

Here are a couple of great videos of Caden meeting Brielle in the hospital









11 comments:

Justin Nixon said...

Congratulations, cute little niece you have provided for me. I have been getting some updates from my mom, im glad everything went well, and that you Brielle is doing good being all curious.
Good luck with managing two little terds :)

Megan said...

Congrats! We are bringing you dinner next Friday night (28th). Any preferences on food?

jax from the harmon squad said...

I'm so excited she's here! And the foot propping is precious- she has such a personality already:) I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Love the foot prop! Its easier to rest it on something, than have to hold it up by yourself...smart chick! or is it lazy like her Big Mama? Great to see the two together, bless you all!

Curtis said...

Those pictures/videos are so cute! My dad called me to let me know Brielle was here and he was so excited! =)

Carrie said...

She is beautiful!! Congratulations you guys. We can't wait to stop by and see her and Caden. He has gotten so big!

Susan said...

Nixon! You look great! Your baby is beautiful! Congratulations. I hope all is well! =)

steph said...

She was so cute!!! I hope you get to feeling better Brisa!! Hopefully we will get to see you guys on Thursday, even if it's just for an hour or so. I'll try and remember your present this time! :)

shelley said...

congrats! so tiny! and caden looks adorable with her. hopefully shaelyn will be just as cute!

ps - love the name! and it's not that close to rachelle. just the elle ending.

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!! I love the videos...so sweet!~

Natalie said...

So cute! Congrats! Let us know if you need anything! We can't wait to meet her.