Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Happy Birthday Brielle!
Its hard to believe our baby girl is a year old today. Its seems like we just brought her home, she was tiny 6lbs 15oz (OK so she was bigger than her brother). Brielle has changed our life forever. Her sweet spirit adds so much joy to our lives and to our home. I love dressing her up especially in dresses. I remember the sound of her first coo and her fist laugh. None of us can make her laugh quite like her brother. They are best friends, protectors of one another! She loves to say her brothers name and has been saying it for a month now. We have been trying for a long time now to get her to understand signs but refuses to do them. She has been saying more and more words and understanding what we say to her. We look forward to this coming year and cant wait for whats in store for us. Happy Birthday Princess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Hey, Brielle shares a birthday with Zach. I can't believe it's already her birthday.
Gosh time sure does fly by! What a precious little girl she is! Happy first bday!
Time does fly!
Happy Birthday Brielle
Happy Birthday Brielle! She was SO cute toddling in the hallway at church Sunday in her little dress. I can't believe she's so big already.
Post a Comment