We wish we had a little more time and more pictures with our children.
It's has been hard to say goodbye to one with a huge heart and one who taught us so much. We miss seeing your great big smile. But we know we will be reunited again. It's far to early to lose you but from this day forward we teach our children of you. Your love and your strength and most importantly of how much you loved the Gospel. Forever in our hearts you will be, until we meet again!
6 comments:
I'm so sorry again for your loss. What a hard thing to have to go through! I can't even imagine... Luckily we know that you will be with her again and that this is not the end. Love you guys and let us know if you need anything!
There are no words to say. So, we will say that we're sorry for your loss. You have our deepest sympathies.
Your family has been on my mind a lot. I hope you're hanging in there.
My heart hurts for you guys! We hope you're holding up ok, if you need anything just let us know. We'll be praying for you.
I think about you guys often. I hope you are doing ok!
that is such a great slideshow of pictures. i miss her lots too and am sad our little ones won't have anymore time with her.
Post a Comment